February 15, 2013

We Loose One of the Pioneers - Ed Lee

My E-Mail has been filled with the news that Ed Lee, Owner and Producer of Nu-West/Leda passed away on January 6, 2013.  Rather than repeat the details, I would suggest you take a look at their website, Nu-Westleda.com.

I never had the privilege to meet him but he was very helpful when I asked for permission to post some of his pix.  He even designated Cora as an honorary 'Leda Lady', a highlight of our three years of blogging.

Rest In Peace, Ed

5 comments:

ardentgent said...

I was shocked to learn of the death of Ed Lee. A true pioneer he certainly was.

Njspank said...

Indeed and our sympathy for his family.
ALways
Ron

Vanessa Chaland said...

Ed was a very nice guy whom I conversed with quite a bit. He offered me much advice and offered many times for me to come film with his company. He had a good long life and indeed was a leader in this genre of adult material and fighting against censorship.
He will be missed.

Njspank said...

Rest in Peace and thank you for all you did for all of us....nice post Ken.
Always
Ron

richard franklin said...

Ed Lee was a great visionary, he will be missed!