March 28, 2014

How to Spank Your Man

... and 'Spanking the Male Mind'.

These are two books by Ms. Francy. 

"You want me to do WHATTT?"
"Chances are, if your reading this book the man in your life has asked you to spank him".

This is the opening of Chapter 1 of  'Spanking the Male Mind'.
Its subtitle reads, "The Savvy Woman's Guide to Understanding Domestic Discipline".

"Why Spank My Man?
Three words ... he likes it.
And three more words ... you will too!"

These words of wisdom appears at the beginning of Chapter 1 of  'How to Spank Your Man'.
'How to Spank Your Man' is subtitled "The Nice Girl's Fully Illustrated Guide to Keeping Her Guy Happy".

These two wonderfully composed books by Ms. Francy are written from the female point of view and are directed toward the female half of a couple whose male part wishes to submit to discipline from his lady.  The books are humorous, fun, easy to read and as Cora says, "down to earth".  Ms. Francy also illustrated the books, herself and has graciously given us permission to use some of them here.

We have made references to Ms. Francy's books in several previous posts.  And some of you have been asking for more information.  We added a link to her site where you can purchase them.  Its over on the right side of our blog under the heading 'FLR and Other Resources'.  Go there.  Buy both her books.  Tell her Cora and Ken sent you.  Then give them to your wife or girlfriend and prepare to get spanked harder and better than ever before! (Note: Ms. Francy answers requests for her books manually and may take a day or two for her to respond.  Be patient; its worth the wait).

In the morning hours before Cora rises, I like to surf the web and one of the things I do is read stories.  Erotic stories about men getting spanked by authoritative women.  We have posted articles referring to the 'Library of Spanking Fiction' several times and there is a link to it on our blog, too.  However there are other sites that feature stories of erotic spanking with many of them dealing with women spanking their naughty men.

One of these sites is 'Literotica.Com'.  The stories there are a little of the 'heavier' side and many are probably best categorized as 'BDSM'.  However one day I discovered two stories that are now part of my 'favorites'. 

One of the stories, 'Welcome Home' describes a man who is called away from home on a trip by himself.  Prior to leaving, he tucks a copy of Ms. Francy's book, 'Spanking the Male Mind' under his wife's pillow, hoping she will read it.  Read it she does and the story ends with him returning to find his wife handing him a hairbrush after unpacking with instructions to meet her in the family room.  You probably know how it ends.
Another story by this author, 'The Book' describes the interactions of a couple on a Saturday night who are both in rather bad moods.  After some jousting between them the wife finally agrees to her husbands request to read Chapter 9 of Ms. Francy's book, 'How to Spank Your Man'.  Previously she had put off her husband's request to take him over her knee and spank him.  She reluctantly gives in to her husband's request to read Ms. Francy's book, something she had put off in the past.  What she found was that she became totally engrossed in Mr. Francy's book and her bad mood was quickly changing.

Now, the title of Chapter 9 of  'How to Spank Your Man' is 'Swatting for Beginners'.  It covers the basics of where and how to spank a naughty man safely but thoroughly. 

One of the sections is 'Getting Yourself Into a Bossy Mood' which is exactly what happens in the story.  And as in 'Welcome Home', I'm sure you can figure out the ending of this story, too.

So I was wondering if there was a real Ms. Francy and if the books were real or not.  A quick inquiry of my search engine (I like Dogpile) found a link to Ms. Francy's site.

Wow! There really is a Ms. Francy and her books can be easily purchased from her site.  So I risked a few dollars and invested in them.  They are only available in e-Book form, and since Ms. Francy replies manually, it might take a while until she gets on-line (but its worth the wait!).  I started reading the first book in the series, 'Spanking the Male Mind' and found that Ms. Francy really had me 'nailed'.  It was like she was looking into the deepest, darkest part of my naughty brain and telling me what was there.  And she was telling me things that I didn't even know were there.  But her description of that part of me rang true.  It was almost scary.

"I've got to share these with Cora" was one of my first thoughts.  So one morning over our coffee ritual I told Cora about Ms. Francy's books and asked if she would take a look.  "Sure" she replied, "but I want a printed copy".

So off I went to print out the books.  I even found nice binders for Cora so that she could easily read them at her leisure. 

And read them she did.  With amazing results.  In Chapter 9 of 'How to Spank Your Man, Ms. Francy addresses 'How Hard can you spank?"  The answer in the first line of this section states, "Well, from my experience, its best to err on the too hard side than the too light side."  I know this will resonate with many of the men who read this.  If they are lucky enough to be with women who will spank them, I think that most would wish their wife or girlfriend would spank harder.  Such was the case with Cora. 
Now, Cora has been spanking me for several years and has gotten better and better over the years.  She has really learned how to 'read' me and knows exactly where to apply her paddle or hairbrush.  She can light my bottom up quite nicely. 

However, I had sensed that she would modulate the intensity of her spanking based upon my reaction, both verbal and physical.  If I uttered an Ooo,  Aww, or Ouch and jerked in reaction to a particularly hard swat, she seemed to back off, just a bit.  Naturally, in the moment I couldn't mention that she should spank harder.  And if I mentioned it later, she would acknowledge my observation.
However, it wasn't until she read Ms. Francy's books that she finally realized that she shouldn't back off at all.  It wasn't what I wanted; it wasn't what I needed;  and quite frankly Cora found that she really didn't want to back off either.  In fact I think she now finds that she really enjoys putting the heat to my seat and admiring the results of her discipline efforts.  And I know that Cora loves the stress relief that giving me a good, hard spanking results in and the power rush that accompanies it, too.

So, for us Ms. Francy's books have hit a home run.  They may not be the perfect guide for everyone but I am guessing that there are lots of readers of this blog that they would work well for.  Especially for you couples where the wife or girlfriend may be reluctant to engage in this kind of activity.  Mr. Francy does a great job of explaining that a woman spanking her guy is not an evil activity but instead something to have fun with and that there are benefits to be reaped from spanking her man.  She lists ten benefits in 'Spanking the Male Mind' and goes on to address the changing power dynamics of women in their relationships to their men.

Many of you have looked to the Disciplinary Wives Club for information into the concept of Female Led Relationships.  We have been huge fans of the DWC and have purchased many of their products.  However Ms. Francy addresses 'Spanking Lifestyle Choices' in Chapter 4 of 'Spanking the Male Mind' and discusses the differences between her and Aunt Kay.  One thing she pointed out really hit home with me.  And that is that the eroticism of a woman spanking a man is a good thing.  I have quoted Ms. Deirdre (Spanking My Husband blog) many times with the concept that getting spanked by Cora is an erotic expression of my submission to her.  Yes, there is something erotic for me about getting spanked.  Even if I'm getting spanked as a punishment for some bad behavior.  Ms. Francy's explanation is very clear and concise.  You should read it!
I won't try to re-write Ms. Francy's books here.  She did a better job of that than I could ever hope to.  So if you like what you have read, I'd suggest you hop on over to her website and purchase her books.  She has a 'special price' when you purchase both 'Spanking the Male Mind' and 'How to Spank Your Man'. 

Oh, and Cora and I don't get any compensation from the sales of her books.  All we get is the satisfaction that perhaps there may be a few more women who come to the realization that its only natural to take on the role of disciplinarian of their men.  And that the results include stronger relationships and the fulfillment of greater bond of love.
 
And finally, Ms. Francy has offered to let me interview her.  She has asked me to submit some questions and agreed to answer them.  So, I would suggest that if you would like to participate in the questions, please feel free to leave a comment or send us an e-Mail.  I'll compose all appropriate questions along with our own, to Ms. Francy and post the results at a later time.

5 comments:

Brent said...

First, we want to say how much we enjoy reading your blog. It seems that you and Cora have a wonderful relationship that we would love to emulate. Second, we recently purchased Miss Francy's book based on your previous posts. We are reading them together, and are enjoying them immensely. They are exactly what we have been looking for. Thank you for leading us to them!

Sincerely,
Brent & Marikyn

Anonymous said...

I appreciate your review of these books. I came across them on the Web maybe about a year ago and I thought that they might be a good introduction to my future wife (who I am still searching for) on the subject. Your enthusiasm for them is a good confirmation to me that I should get them. I also very much appreciate your blog and others like them that have not only been entertaining for me, but have helped me better see what kind of lady I would like to find. Thank you

Baxter said...

I also enjoy your blog and glad there are guys out there like me that really want their wives to spank them. My wife resisted for years but in the past 7-8 years has taken to spanking me and will do it upon request or when I need it. She is getting better and better at aiming the belt to the part of my butt that needs hard spanking and she loves to use the wooden spoon and look at the circular welts. And once she gets done, I run to the bathroom to see my red bottom. Yep, spanking gets better everytime and it is what I want and need.
Baxter

spankedbywife said...

Thanks to all for your comments. We really had fun with this post.

Brent & Marikyn-
Best of luck with your new books. Please keep us posted on your progress or even better - start your own blog!

Anon-
Glad that we could help you make the decision to buy the books. And perhaps having them on hand will expedite finding that 'right lady'. And please keep us posted.

Baxter-
Glad to hear you wife has been been stepping up your discipline. I am guessing she would just LOVE Ms. Francy's point of view.

Njspank said...

Terrific post, thank you