June 26, 2013

Big Brother and Recognition of a True Heroine

As a blogger that portrays 'Adult Content' we are subject to certain terms and conditions from those who host our blog.  Now I am not going to bite the hand that feeds us and certainly appreciate being able to post our ideas and statements without a fee.

That said, the following was just received in my e-Mail from the Blogger Team:

"You are receiving this message because you are the admin of a blog hosted on Blogger which is identified to have Adult content.
Please be advised that on June 30th 2013, we will be updating our Content Policy to strictly prohibit the monetization of Adult content on Blogger. After June 30th 2013, we will be enforcing this policy and will remove blogs which are adult in nature and are displaying advertisements to adult websites.
If your adult blog currently has advertisements which are adult in nature, you should remove them as soon as possible as to avoid any potential Terms of Service violation and/or content removals.
Sincerely,
The Blogger Team"

I do not know if this applies to simple links.  I have sent an inquiry to the Blogger team asking for a clarification.  In the meantime, I will be removing some of the links to 'commercial' sites, including those to Dana Specht's and Caniac's sites.  I also believe this may even apply to the Disciplinary Wives Club (DWC). 
Cora Welcoming a Representative of the Blogger Team

It saddens me to do this but with only 3 day's notice, I feel I need to take action now.  I experienced a shut down of a Flickr site with very little notice and no response on a clarification (I still don't understand what I did to violate their terms and conditions to warrant being deleted).

Stay tuned for further information.

Also, I want to thank everyone for their kind comments on previous posts.  We thrive on the comments and we haven't been posting much lately (just not much happening that we feel is very interesting to our readers).

And finally, while we don't usually get political, I can't help but point out one of the most heroic things I have seen in a good long time.  Texas Senator Wendy Davis filibustered the Texas Senate for over 11 hours yesterday in an attempt to block a bill that would obliterate women's rights in her state.  Those in control of the Texas Senate had to result to lies and subterfuge to shut her up, claiming she drifted 'off topic', which violates the Texas filibuster rules.  However, as time was running out, the gallery erupted and those in 'control' were unable to get the bill passed and signed by the deadline of the special session.

This was a tremendous victory for those of us who support women's rights.  You may have your own political opinions and I would be the last one to step on them but serious practitioners of Female Led Relationships, we support all the efforts to support women's rights and try to do our part in the 'War on Women'.  I have to admit I got caught up in the drama of the Texas Senate session and watched the last two hours intently.  It was amazing to watch and to find the outcome this morning.  Last night, it appeared the bill had passed, but it missed being signed my midnight.  And while the Right-Wing governor of Texas appears to be calling the legislature back for yet another special session (just to pass this anti-woman bill), the victory, although temporary is still just as sweet and sends a message to those who would continue their agenda to suppress women. 

I ho

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed your blog, and hope you can keep it going for as long as you wish.

Michael_Michael

Anonymous said...

I'm a 28 year old guy from NY, I love your blog, and I hope it stays up and running for many years to come. Thank you for sharing your female-led relationship with your readers. It's people like you and Lady Cora that made guys like me, who knew they had different desires, who felt at home over a woman's knee, feel normal and not alone. I must say you are one lucky guy, and Cora is one sexy woman. She has poise and class, and her girdles, stockings and outfits are amazing. She is what women used to be, and is a rare breed. Girls today could learn a thing or two from her. Be well, and may the Blogger gods look down upon you with favor :)

Joe