April 21, 2011

The Big Paddle

Yesterday, Cora wanted me to take her shopping.  One of the places she wanted to visit was one of those 'crafty' stores.  You, know full of artificial flowers, beading supplies, all kinds of paper and paper things, photograph frames, etc.

Well, I have recently been working on some birch plywood 'Spencer' paddles and thought about using shellac on one instead of the clear acrylic that I have been using.  I think the term, "getting a shellacing" came from shellac being used on paddles in the past.

So while staying out of Cora's way, I did some looking around.  No luck on the shellac.  Finally, one of the store employees asked if I needed help finding something.  I guess she must have noticed my 'lost puppy' look and took pity.  I asked about shellac and told her that I had thoroughly looked in the painter's supply area.  She suggested that I look in another area of the store where there were some wood supplies.  I told her that I knew where that was and thanked her.

Soon, Cora found me.  I mentioned my quest for shellac and she told me she would be happy to follow me to where the wood supplies were located.

Now, I had already perused this area and noticed that there were other wood objects located there.  Like bird houses, and other things along with different sizes of raw wood.  Well, we looked for shellac with no success.

However, Cora immediately noticed something that caught her attention.  On one of the hooks were three HUGE paddles.  That's right paddles.  Of course she had to pick one up.  "Hmm, this has a nice balance", she said.  Now, keep in mind that this paddle is 24 inches long, 5-1/2 inches wide and 5/8 inch thick.  Its made out of pine and weighs a pound and a quarter. 

Balance, indeed!

Well, next I heard her say, "Bend over.  I want to try it out".  It was not a request. 

Bend over I did.  Right in the middle of the aisle.  Cora then applied a swat to my awaiting bottom.  "Thwack".  I could tell this was a serious paddle and hoped that no one heard Cora's well applied swat.  "I think I will buy this", she then announced.  After all it was priced at $6.99!  We made sure it was the best of the three paddles that were on the hook.  Imagine, three of these behemoths for sale in the store.  Now, the perponderance of the customers in the store were women and  I can only imagine that many of these female customers must also be purchasing them.  This certainly supports my claim that FLR is on the rise and more and more male bottoms are getting paddled by their Ladies.

As we walked around the aisle, we encountered the same woman who had suggested I look for shellac where the wood items were located.  "Did you find what you were looking for?", she asked.  Cora immediately spoke up and said, "Well no, but I did find this".  Cora then reached into our basked and pulled out the large paddle then said,  "I think I can make good use of it!".  Cora then complemented her on the stores inventory indicating that, "you have lots of useful items in this store".  The employee blushed noticeably but had a knowing grin, too.

On the trip home, Cora couldn't keep her hands off her new 'tool'.  I thought she was going to make me pull over right then to let her try it out.  When we did get home, of course she did take it for a 'test drive'.  She let me keep my pants up as a bit of protection as she wanted to apply some hard swats.

And hard swats they were.  No doubt this paddle gets your attention.  Its much more 'thuddy' than our other paddles.  Cora then decided she wanted to compare her new Pine Paddle with the old standby, Spencer Paddle.  She proceeded to apply the Spencer Paddle with the same enthusiam as she did with the Pine Paddle.  The 'whoosh' of the Spencer is quite unique and you can only hear it when its applied quite hard.  And hear it I did.  About a dozen times.  I could tell Cora was having some 'fun'.

I remember when I built the 'Rack' for Cora, initially thinking that room for ten implements would be plenty.  Now, with the addition of the two Nu-West/Leda hairbrushes (there isn't room for them in our bedroom rack where there are already three other hairbrushes awaiting their turn) and the Pine Paddle, Cora's 'Rack' is getting a bit crowded.  And as you can tell, the Pine Paddle certainly overwhelms everything else.

As for Cora, I think I must have created a 'monster'.  But a very good monster.  I know that I am one heck of a lucky man to have a Lady like Her in my life.  One that totally fulfills my wants and needs to be part of a Female Led Relationship.  It just keeps getting better and better!  And while I may be having difficulty sitting, at least I will have a smile on my face!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is one nasty looking paddle!

OnHerKnee said...

Hmmm... Note to self: Stay out of craft stores.

Our Bottoms Burn said...

That's a boat paddle Ken. Shopping with Cora can be fun.

Anonymous said...

http://spankingartwiki.animeotk.com/wiki/Erik

senorrose4 said...

Wow!! Be careful!! You could wind up with a dislocated hip or a broken one with a need for an "ass transplant"!!lol Geez!!!

Stay away from those "crafty" stores!! They can be hazardous to one's healthy hiney!!! lol

Dana said...

Ken, and to think it started with shellac! and all for $6.99. Better make an addition to the rack and not to forget to get your bottom in position.

spankedbywife said...

We are soooo glad to see that everyone saw the fun and humor in this post.

JoeyRed51 - Indeed, it is rather nasty.

OnHerKnee - Stay out of Craft Stores - Now what is the fun in that????

Bogey - Well, it must either be a small boat or a large bottom. In my case the latter fits better than the former!

Anon - OK, we checked out the site.

senorrose4 - Indeed we are all too familiar with body part replacements. Cora has a stainless steel hip and I have radio active seeds in my prostate. Yes, I glow in the dark!

Dana - Its not so much an expansion of Cora's Rack as an expansion to our house. I don't think our wall is large enough to accomodate a new, larger Rack. Oh, and Cora positions my bottom often enough. There may be a post aout that soon!!!!!

All- Thanks for all the fun we have had with this post.

Ken and Cora

Anonymous said...

This all reminds me quite vivedly of a similar experience some years ago. My girlfriend at the time had recently discovered her own simpatico affinity for wielding wooden objects on my posterior and how my reactions to such use pleased her. We were on a weekend jaunt in a quaint New England seaside town when we discovered a little gifty shop with many locally crafted items including a small bucket of artfully shaped wooden utensils. A sensually curved spatula stood out for my GF, and she tested on the palm of her hand, then handed it to me and informed me that it was just what she wanted. As I paid for our purchase, the lady shop owner wrapped the spatula in brown paper and handed it to me saying, "I hope you'll enjoy using this" to which my GF quickly added, "Oh, he certainly will!" The two of us dashed out onto the sidewalk where we both burst into giddy laughter like two schoolkids. I was blushing deep shades of red as we bustled back to our hotel room eager to give it a try. What fun! She thought so anyway. And now your post brings back that happy memory for me as well.

Njspank said...

OMG, wow, how does it feel really?

Awesome.

As you are our inspiration, quick update. On vacation last week with some of the kids. Spent day in one amusement park and of course I watched every hot bottom go by and look for panty peaks. Late that day sitting at the pool my wife returned to the condo, sent me a text asking me to come up. I walked in, she was sitting right at the door, straight back chair and hairbrush in her hand. She tugged my suit down and tossed me over her knee for a very fast and hard spanking!!! Was amazing and thanks to both of you, we keep growing.

Be well

Ron

Respecting Mistress said...

That is some paddle. But I loved reading how Cora tried it out first. Surely everyone heard that thwack? I'd have died if Mistress had done that to me in the middle of a shop. But I'd have loved it anyway!