May 21, 2012

Ring of Fire - FLR Style

Yesterday, some of us were treated to a total solar eclipse.  The resultant 'ring of fire' was visible in some of the Southwest areas of North America but here in Seattle not only were we outside the band of totality but we were blessed with our usual cloudy skies.

However, we sort of made our own 'ring of fire'.  Well Cora was the one who actually 'made' it.

Earlier in the day we had been shopping at a new market.  This store is not a typical grocery store but is know for its eccentric kinds of foods.  We found some oriental style pre-prepared chicken parts and decided to try them out.  We have one of those neat rice cookers and often 'Go East' with our dinner meal.

The chicken parts came in a bag and we had purchased a sweet one for Cora and a spicy one for me.  I was curious as to the content of each bag and how many meals we cold count on.  So I reached for our little food scale to weigh the contents.

As I was emptying one of the bags into a bowl in preparation for weighing Cora asked, "What are you doing".  I tried to explain my analysis to the issue but she then said, "Why would you want to do that?"

I will try to make a long (and probably boring) story short but it seems as though Cora didn't really want me in the way.  So I exited the kitchen.

Now, over the years I have developed a pretty good 'passive aggresive' attitude.  The key word here is 'attitude'.  Obviously Cora was not pleased.  She beckoned me back into the kitchen and extended her hand toward me.  It was almost like an invitation to a handshake but Cora had no intention of shaking my hand.

Instead she literally 'towed' me into our living room.  It turns out that one of her hairbrushes and the Spencer paddle were already in that room.  I was supposed to receive a spanking from an incident that had occurred the previous week, but as sometimes happens the spanking just never happened.

This time, it certainly was going to happen.  Cora grabbed her hairbrush and sat in the middle of our couch.  She even moved a pillow into the position my head was soon to be resting.  (Cora is so considerate; she wanted my head to be comfortable while she was making another part of my anatomy anything but comfortable!)

Without her asking, I dropped the pants I was wearing and layed down in the time honored OTK position, my bare bottom awaiting her hairbrush.  I didn't have long to wait and rather than using her hand to start things off, I felt the signature slap of her hairbrush.  And she was not holding back. 

Determined to take anything she could dish out, I gritted my teeth as her beginning swats began to sink in.  Yeow!  She was really laying it on.  She continued to spank me on and on.  This was not going to be a quickie spanking.

As we have shared in previous posts, we like to have music playing throughout our house.  Sunday nights the local NPR station plays blues music the entire evening.  At some point during the spanking I noticed that the song playing was 'Hip Shakin' Momma'.  The irony was not lost of either of us and Cora's cadence sped up to synchronize as she was playing the role of 'Hip Spankin' Momma'!

Needless to say I was on fire.  And I am sure Cora was seeing my backside radiate its own ring of fire.  Thankfully the next song on their playlist had a slower tempo and Cora slowed down to match.

I don't know how long Cora was applying that hairbrush but it must have been at least through two songs and perhaps more.  Probably anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes.  Suddenly, it stopped and Cora mentioned that her arm had tired.  I think this may have been the first time that has happened.  Apparently I was saved from the possibility of being on the receiving end of the Spencer Paddle.  And the way Cora was spanking with her hairbrush, I can only imagine what she would have done with the paddle.

We finally got up and Cora inspected her 'handiwork'.  We then retired to the kitchen to resume dinner preparations.  We talked about how the spanking had deflated our stress and how good it felt for both of us.  This morning I am still feeling the sting of my spanking but besides being sore, its a very nice reminder.

Then Cora did something unexpected.  She turned around and bent down, presenting her (rather lovely) Derriere to me.  It didn't take but an instant to figure out what she was doing.  So I responded by kneeling down and planting a kiss on her backside.  This was a perfect conclusion to her discipline session and really provided perfect 'closure'.

A while back Ms. Deirdre of the (sadly) now inactive blog, 'Spanking My Husband', came up with a phrase that I have used many times.  It fits so perfectly here that I can't resist stating it again.  The act of Cora presenting her Derriere was her expressing an erotic act of her dominance over me.  And when I actually knelt down and kissed her, I was expressing myself through an erotic act of my submission to her.

It was symbolic of the roles we chose to live our lives through this relationship.  Its why our relationship just gets better and better and why we are so much in love with each other.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terrific post Ken and Cora. The two of you have so much fun!

My best,

joey

PS Seattle has the best markets in the US.

Anonymous said...

I often have a musical accompaniment when I paddle, whip or strap my hubby's backside. Sometimes, this is to cover the sound of his bottom being beaten (and of his squeals), as when we are in a hotel room, or in the early years of our marriage when we lived in a small apartment with thin walls. But nowadays, I will turn on the music just for the fun of it -and for the 'beat' it provides! One of my favorites is a record of folk dances from Provence ("farandoles") as they are both cheerful and very rhythmic!
J.

otk4us2 said...

Great Ken, I loved it, and the pictures are perfect. Cora is a model wife :)
Dave

Njspank said...

Wondering if there is any lady as sexy and determined as Cora with you on her lap and that awesome brush in her hands.

Wonderful

Ron

Anonymous said...

Has Ms Cora ever spanked you when angry.