December 29, 2011

Inspiration

I have been exchanging e-Mails with James, who hosts the 'Spankedmale' blog, one of my favorites.  We had been discussing some of the ways we had been introduced into the 'Wonderful World of Female Spankers'.

James spoke about an earlier experience he had and that there was a description of it in one of his first posts.  Since its been a while since I had read some of these early posts, I decided to go back and take another look at them.  And even though I have yet to read about the specific experience he was referring to, his sixth post really got my attention.  Again.  I did remember reading it previously.  In it he describes a visit to a Lady quite early in his spanking 'career'.  After the usual initial greetings, she had James stand beside her and proceeded with the ritual removal of the pants.  He then went on to describe:

"She pushed her dress and slip back off her lap, and I was able to see the top of her stockings, and the tabs from her girdle that held them in place."

Anyone who has read our blog knows that I am absolutely captivated by a woman wearing a girdle, stockings and that Cora loves to wear them (Lucky me!).  I guess its a product of the time I grew up in that lends itself to my attraction to a woman dressed this way.

At about the same time I was reading James' blog (well, re-reading, actually), Cora announced that she wanted to go out and about and that she would even wear one of her girdles.  Well, this coincidence was almost too good to be true.  Naturally I complied with Cora's wishes and out we went.  Cora looked her usual elegant and well, ... just HOT!

I had shared James' e-Mail with Cora and when we returned home I asked if she would like to re-create James' scenario.  "Sure", she replied.  After all she was already dressed and all she had to do was lift her skirt, take me over her knee and spank me good and hard.  Needless to say, she did, but not before I was able to snap a few quick pictures.

James, thanks for the inspiration, but oh how Cora can spank with that hairbrush!

7 comments:

Our Bottoms Burn said...

It would more enjoyable to go shopping if more women would dress attractively like Cora.

Anonymous said...

A few things to mention here, it seems I find myself agreeing with Bogey quite a lot lately, and he's right on with his statement today.

Next I'm flattered that you're rereading my older posts, and enjoying the fruits of my labor, lol.

Thirdly Ms. Cora looks exceptionally sexy in Her outfit. And I would have loved to be standing next to Her, knowing what was coming. Hope She and you don't mind my saying that. It was meant as a compliment.

Ken I do hope you enjoyed yourself, and that Ms. Cora also enjoyed Herself as well, I'm sure She loved turning your bottom a nice shade of red!.

James

Anonymous said...

Terrific post Ken and Cora. Yes. Cora looks wonderful. And, I love that look on her face before she spanks you.

Have a very Happy New Year.

joey

Dana Kane said...

I'm particularly loving the sexy shoes Cora is wearing in these photos. It's important to remember, after all, that sometimes a bottom sees more of the shoes than anything else.

- Dana Kane

spankedbywife said...

Bogey-
Of course, we totally agree. Its amazing how women have let themselves go. Perhaps is the way their power has been deflated.

James-
Its been fun going back and reading some of your older posts. I am thinking of doing the same thing with other blogs, too. And I am sure Cora would love to have you standing by her. But my guess is that you wouldn't be standing for long. And after that, not sitting comfortably (as was my situation shortly after the pix were taken).

Joey-
Cora especially appreciates your comments about her 'look'. She tried hard to convey that 'look' and apparently was successful.

Ms. Dana-
Yes, I spend lots of time looking at Cora's shoes along with those awesome nylon clad legs. And Cora loves her collection of shoes. They are parked in another one of 'Cora's Racks'. And I am sure you must know about the story of the 40th Anniversary Corvette that was purchased to match a pair of her heels!

Again, thanks to those who commented and also to those who took the time to just stop by and take a look.

Ken and Cora

Respecting Mistress said...

Nice post Ken. And lovely images of Cora - as ever. Isn't it great to have someone willing to indulge your fetish interests? With me it's boots and Mistress has a fabulous collection and she just loves the attention and comments her shiniest and longest ones get from members of the public. With Cora it seems girdles and stockings do it for the both of you. She does look rather spectacular in them! Love Dana Kane's comment too. I do indeed spend a lot of time looking at Mistresses spikey heels

Njspank said...

I bet but Cora and a hairbrush are just a natural, you two continue to inspire and amaze, thanks so much.

Cora is just so sexy.

Love

Ron