April 11, 2014

Wednesday is Spanking Day- Part 1

Two days ago (Wednesday) was the day for my scheduled maintenance spanking.  And I did get spanked.  And we set up the video cameras.
Its Wednesday and You're Getting a Spanking!

Its been over a year since we posted one of our videos but after wanting to do another, finally here it is.  We had loads of fun setting things up with both our video cameras.

Over My Knee, NOW!

So rather than write a whole lot about what happened, here it its.  Cora is quite the actress and her entire dialog was totally spontaneous and un-rehearsed.




Oh and this is just the first part of my spanking for the day.  There is a second part in which Cora applied her Spencer Paddle to my naughty backside.  We'll post it when we get it out of the editing studio.


 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting the film. The black panties are a great touch, can't wait for part II.
arcedone

Our Bottoms Burn said...

Cute. Short and to the point. Cora's dialog was good. You look good in her panties. Good thing she does not raise her arm up otherwise that brush could be brutal.

Anonymous said...

Please tell Cora her hair looked fabulous in the video :)

bobcat said...

Loved that!! That was CUTE!!!!

Anonymous said...

The sight of Lady Cora's posterior from the rear while seated on her spanking chair would be enough to have me on my knees pleading for consideration. I would soon be directed bare across her left knee and secured in place with her right leg while my supplications were ignored.I was in for a lengthy,blistering spanking from her over sized ebony hairbrush,long after painfully sore pulsating buttocks. remembrance

Anonymous said...

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW I CAN MEET WITH LADY CORA TO EXPERIENCE ALL THE PLEASURABLY DELIGHTS OF HAIRBRUSH SUBJUGATION

Anonymous said...

I'm infatuated with this lady-She's the most desirable female (in pictures) I've ever wanted to succumb to in my life. Give me a break-I've got money-Steer me on.