August 3, 2010

Caught!

If you follow this blog you know that my Lady (Cora) has been recovering from a strained shoulder muscle.  Also, if you have been following this blog for a while, you know that Cora and I have a 'thing' where I 'steal' her panties.  Its one way that I can 'ask' for a spanking without actually having to ask.

Well, I have been up to my panty stealing ways again.  Actually it was a way to tell when Cora felt good enough to hold me accountable.  Finally it happened.  She caught me with the 'goods'.  She found that I had taken four pairs of her panties and issued one of her 'Notices of Discipline'.

I am to get 25 swats per pair and I am to report to her bed room tomorrow afternoon.  Since its going to take place in the bedroom, I know that she will take me over knee and use some of her smaller 'implements' (hairbrush, ferule, small paddle and the SMTR paddle).  Now this may sound like getting off easy, but those implements can leave a naughty boy with a burning bottom as much as the implements from her (other) rack.

I do know that I will end up one very well spanked guy.  And I will also know that Cora is feeling better.  Much better!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Phew Ken!!! getting off easy, 100 swats, guess i've not built up a tolerence yet. good luck and enjoy (Ihope)

regards....Alan

Ron said...

Ken,

Trust Cora is going to warm those panties up very well, enjoy and look forward to reading about the panty warmings.

Very hot lines, thanks.

regards
Ron

Anonymous said...

She looks like a big strong woman and doubt that she needs any paddle to get her point across.

markiee