June 10, 2020

What Must Be Said

This morning I was greeted by an e-Mail from the owner of the site, "All Things Spanking".  He indicated that he was 'restarting' and wanted to let me know that our blog was listed on his.  Needless to say, we were flattered by his post.  And even though it took a bit of re-discovery, I added his listing to our blog list.

As I was looking at a few of the blogs listed on our site I just happened to open up 'My Bottom Smarts' which is hosted by Bonnie.  Now Bonnie has been around for a long time and is someone who I have a deep respect for as she has always been helpful to her fellow bloggers.

Her post of June 6 is especially touching: "What Must Be Said".  I would suggest to go to her site and read it. Her Blog is on our list of  'Blogs We Follow" on the right side of our postings.  Her blog listing is on the bottom (I don't know why on the bottom of the list) so its easy to find from here.

Cora and I have not been very active since 2016 and have only posted 5 times since (including this post).  I had refrained from explaining why but it is related to the things Bonnie covers in her post.  We really didn't want to dip our feet into the waters of politics as we feel its dangerous and serves no purpose, especially related to our FLR theme of this blog.

However, its now time to speak out on "What Must Be Said".

Thank You Bonnie!

No comments: