February 18, 2012

Cora

OK, I think its time to move on from the 'Warning' post.  I am involved in teaching some electronics classes this weekend so what's going on is probably not very topical in the FLR world.

But since the last two posts didn't even include one picture of Cora (a new record), I thought I would just post a nice picture of her.  After all, isn't that why you read our blog?

So here she is with one of our English Springer Spaniels, Vixen (otherwise knows as Champion Ramblewood's Paper Moon).

4 comments:

Respecting Mistress said...

It is indeed good to see pictures of Cora and to discuss FLR issues Ken. I know we have to be aware of all the negative cyber stuff but it's pretty depressing. I'm surprised you didn't get spanked by Cora to instill some positive FLR thoughts into your head again.

otk4us2 said...

Yes Cora is a lovely Lady Ken, with that long blond hair, beautiful smile, a magnificent lap to put you across when she feels you need some female guidance, (something most men need if they will only admit it, I know I do). Yes you definitely have a treasure there Ken! Thanks for sharing the picture.
Dave

Njspank said...

She is beautiful.

Ron

tommyspt said...

congratulations on your aniversary. a big thankyou also for your doing this great blog. i really love it and the pictures . thanks again